What you need to know to enjoy the Starlite Movie Nights:
- You must wear a mask when outside the vehicle and visiting the restroom concessions or trash.
- You must view the movie from within your vehicle or the bed of your truck.
- You must always practice social distancing.
- If you do not follow the guidelines, you will be asked to leave
The audio for the movies is broadcast through a Professional Grade FM transmitter (radio), so make sure you have a good sound system in your vehicle. Not to worry, if you don’t have an FM transmitter in your car you can bring a battery-operated stereo with speakers to hear the movies.
We will be offering food and beverage options. Purchase our concessions package before you arrive to insure we don’t run out (plus saves you $$$)
- Must buy tickets online, in advance. Tickets will be scanned through car window when entering. Please have tickets ready to scan (phone or paper copy is fine).
- All major credit + debit cards accepted at concessions (highly encouraged opposed to cash)
- Your ticket is only valid for the DAY & TIME on the ticket.
- Tickets are Non-transferable to another show.
- Each ticket is valid for ONE car. The number of passengers must not exceed the number of safety belts /seats in your vehicle.
- All tickets are first come, first parked and will not be assigned prior to arrival (first come, first parked basis). Parking attendants will direct each driver to a parking space upon arrival.
- No refunds for any reason
- Early arrival suggested.
- Large SUVs and trucks will be parked on the sides or back section of the parking lot, so you do not block the view of other movie goers. NO VEHICLES OVER 6’8”
- Speed limit 5 MPH.
- Stereos/boom boxes are allowed.
- Restrooms will be available onsite. We ask that only two people per car at a time leave the vehicle to use. Please wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines.
- In the event it is necessary to leave your vehicle, social distancing will be strictly enforced. Failure to follow safe social distancing or requests from staff members will cause the person to be asked to leave.
- Event staff will be wearing personal protective equipment as required by CDC guidelines.
- No outside alcohol, marijuana or drugs are allowed
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- No animals allowed (with the exception of service animals).
- Drivers concealing another person(s) in their vehicle will be turned away or expelled without a refund.
- All vehicles are subject to search.
- Starlite Movies and The Lot Fashion Island Assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY of Injury, Situations Beyond Our Control or Property Damage.
- Please use common courtesy so everyone can enjoy the show.
Please follow posted guidelines while attending Starlight Movies Drive in Theater. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are gathered. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. People over the age of 65 and those with underlying medical conditions are considered high-risk. By attending Starlight Movies Drive in Theater you voluntarily assume all risk associated with COVID-19. Please follow social distancing, wash/sanitize your hands and wear a mask to help protect yourself and others. Please stay home if you are experiencing fever, cough or other symptoms associated with COVID-19, as detailed by the Centers for Disease Control.